It is also important to pray in the evenings. When the Bible says “watch and pray”, it does not mean keep your eyes open when you pray. What it actually means is, stay awake and pray.
And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God. Luke 6:12
- Gen. 40:6 – Oh Lord, we cancel whatever will make us in our family become sad when the day breaks in Jesus name.
- Exo. 13:21b – Oh Lord, let your pillar of fire guide me this night to give to light my path in darkness in Jesus name.
- Deut. 28:67 – Oh Lord, all terrifies of the heart and terrifies of the eyes that will make this night a living hell become a taboo in this house in Jesus name.
- Ruth 2:17 – Oh Lord, from this night, release abundant blessing that will be more than enough for this family in Jesus name.
- 2 Sam. 11:2 – Every movement of every member of this family in the evening that will lead to fornication, adultery or rape are cancelled in Jesus name.
- 1 Kings 22:35 – Whoever and whatever that is claiming to be a king in my life this night except for the King of kings shall receive the fire of the HolySpirit in Jesus name.
- Job 33:15,16 – Oh Lord, open my ears in my sleep tonight and seal my heart with new instructions in Jesus name.
- Job 42:2 – Oh Lord, I know that You can do everything. As we are all going to bed this night, let us wake to a glorious morning in Jesus name.
- Psalm 31:21 – I declare that I shall see the marvellous works of God on my bed this evening in Jesus name.
- Psalm 59:6 – I decree that my territory is a “no-go” area to all growling spiritual dogs that roam cities at night in Jesus name.
- Dan. 9:21 – Oh Lord, let your angels keep watch over this house tonight in Jesus name.
- Zeph. 3:3 – I decree that all spiritual roaring lions and evening wolves that devour at night shall be ambushed by the hosts of heaven in Jesus name.
- Matt. 8:16 – We come to an agreement in this house that all those who are sick in this family tonight shall wake up healthy in Jesus name.
- Luke 24:29 – We invite Jesus Christ to our home to abide with us tonight in Jesus name
- John 20:19 – Every fear of the night in the lives of both the old and young in this house shall fly away in Jesus name.